Whether it’s for school, work or simply a personal platform, most people now-a-days tend to have a website or two. But not a lot of them know how to make it interesting for those who view it. if you are a website owner who’s looking to make his or her website more interesting, look no further. Here’s what you can do. Whether it’s for school, work or simply a personal platform, most people now-a-days tend to have a website or two. But not a lot of them know how to make it interesting for those who view it. if you are a website owner who’s looking to make his or her website more interesting, look no further. Here’s what you can do.
• Keep it simple and interesting – the layout of your website plays a large on making it interesting and user friendly. If it’s complicated even though it looks good, chances are that not a lot of people are going to like visiting or browsing your website. If you need help with this, consider getting the help of a good creative agency.
• Link it to and from other sites – it’s not without reason that we address the internet as a “web”. Staying connected with other sites can be as important as liking your own sites to content articles. To get a better idea on this, and to make your website more interesting, opt to use a content marketing agency.
• Make it mobile friendly – not many of us have the time to browse the net while leisurely using the laptop of computer these days. More often than not, we’d probably do so while standing on a cue, or while commuting to and from work through a mobile phone or tablet. Making sure that your website is mobile friendly is a great way to make it more accessible to your intended audience, and more interesting at the same time.
• Try not to go too many places – there’s sharing, and then there’s over sharing. With the popularity of all the social media accounts and platforms, most websites tend to allow their viewers and users share on almost every possible platform. This only makes the website look clogged and disorganized.
• Pay attention to the colors – whether you use a professional or not, when designing your website, make sure to pay attention to the colors you use. Use colors that grab the attention of browsers; but doesn’t make them temporarily blind.
• Backgrounds off, and low file sizes – using heavy files or high quality pictures (when not necessary) and backgrounds tend to slow down websites. This makes a huge difference to mobile users. More often than not, if a website takes too long to load, users will get disinterested and will prefer to skip that website or only give it a cursory glance. This again can be a disadvantage.
• To music, or not? – does your website have background music in it? do you know that this too can make your users disinterested on looking through your website. As most people will be browsing in public, loud music can become a nuisance or an embarrassment. Apart from this, there’s also a chance that since music choices differ from person to person, your audience may not appreciate your choice of music.